Updated: Dec 9, 2022
Kitchen Aid Mixer Tutorial:
Let’s get right to the point, you’ve seen my reels- you want the details. All you need to know is that this is really easy, and you can actually do it… yes even you.
1. Take off the parts that come easily off. Pretty much where ever you see a screw.
2. Clean. This is actually something you should do even if you aren’t going to paint it. I couldn’t believe the crud that got behind some of these pieces.
3. Tape the parts you can’t remove.
4. Sand off the shininess. I used a hand sander with 120 grit sandpaper. This was really easy to come off. I did a good job, but I didn’t go crazy. So don’t stress out about the step.
5. Time to paint!! I used Rustoleum sage green, glossy. I wanted it to be shiny. I did two coats, letting it dry in between. The biggest take away here, is to do very quick light movements. You don’t want drips.
6. Put it back together!! Make sure to take pictures of where everything goes.
That’s it! Check out todays reel to see the process.
I am so irritated I didn’t do it sooner!!!
Everything you need is in my Amazon Storefront, here's the link: